Všeobecné: Bitcoin a alternatívne kryptomeny (informácie, problémy, skúsenosti..)

Bitcoin, Litecoin atď.
Všetky informácie o kryptomenách nájdete sem
Používateľov profilový obrázok
Chris
Pokročilý používateľ
Pokročilý používateľ
Dátum registrácie: Pi 13. Jan, 2006, 02:00

Re: Bitcoin a alternatívne kryptomeny (informácie, problémy, skúsenosti..)

Príspevok od používateľa Chris »

tych 56mega este musi najprv vytiahnut za eur alebo $$$ skor kym to padne :D
Master of PaloAlto NGFWs, Cisco ASAs
shajek
Pokročilý používateľ
Pokročilý používateľ
Dátum registrácie: Ut 12. Aug, 2008, 12:16

Príspevok od používateľa shajek »

no a to ma zaujima ako :D kde a kto mu takyto obnos, pri takom kurze kupi
CPU: AMD Phenom X3 720 BE 2,8 GHz @ 3,9 GHz 1,45V @@@ Phenom x4 3,6Ghz 1,375V (batch no. 0905 FPMW)CPU Cooler: Gelid Tranquillo rev.2 MB: Gigabyte 790XTA-UD4 RAM: 2x4GB ADATA Xtreme Series 2000 Mhz 8-7-6-15 tRC 11 CR 1T GPU: Asus EAH5850 DirectCU (985@5200MHz(1300MHz)) Monitory: 2x 24" LCD shit CRT HDD: WD 10EALS, ST Barracuda ST1000DM003 PSU:Seasonic M12II 620W 80Plus OS: Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 x64, Myš: nejaká Canyon Klávesnica : Microsoft Natural Elite, 3DMark Vantage : P16326 3DMark 06 : 21345
stiv
Sponzor fóra gold
Sponzor fóra gold
Dátum registrácie: Pi 16. Nov, 2012, 21:30

Príspevok od používateľa stiv »

Moze to minat v BTC.
MaceKx
Používateľ
Používateľ
Dátum registrácie: So 26. Feb, 2011, 16:55

Príspevok od používateľa MaceKx »

A uz vieme co sa stalo ? Na reddit pisu ze boli napadnuty ale nieje to potvrdene, druha vec ze moja anglina nieje dobra :D
Leon
Pokročilý používateľ
Pokročilý používateľ
Dátum registrácie: St 05. Dec, 2007, 08:00

Príspevok od používateľa Leon »

Niekto kompetentny na Nicehash stranke vraj pridal post (nie písaný ako FB fan page post ale ako keby na stránku napísal užívateľ), že všetky kryptomeny sú vraj v bezpečí a že od zajtra rána by sa malo dať ťažiť.
hulo92
Pokročilý používateľ
Pokročilý používateľ
Dátum registrácie: Pi 06. Feb, 2009, 19:50

Príspevok od používateľa hulo92 »

mohli by dat nejaku kompenzaciu za toto akoze
yesper
Moderátor
Moderátor
Dátum registrácie: Ut 10. Jún, 2008, 20:41

Príspevok od používateľa yesper »

zatial nie je nic oficialne.. mozno to bude inac ako vacsina predpoklada, trocha iny pohlad na vec v spojleri
Spoiler: ukázať
I (like many others) have been closely watching this subreddit and NH's social media over the past couple hours to try and figure out what the hell is going on.

Most of it is just wild speculation and doesn't really get anyone anywhere, so I thought I'd share what we know for sure so far and what it may or may not mean. So yes, there will be a bit speculation, but not wild.

There will be an update soon: https://i.redditmedia.com/2GoR3J2tnSOB0 ... 0da9b1aa18 Originally posted by /u/vrvana here: https://www.reddit.com/r/NiceHash/comme ... n/dquzwlu/

NH's main wallet emptied: https://bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin/addre ... kRVVXRZNgF Posted by /u/xanhugh (and probably others) here: https://www.reddit.com/r/NiceHash/comme ... d/dquq0y0/

So all we really know is their main wallet has sent funds to another one with an unknown owner, and they will update us on the situation soon™.

What we DON'T know is who the funds were transferred to, and why the funds were transferred.

Hacked?

The prevalent theory seems to be that a hacker (or multiple) stole the money and transferred them to their account.

However, based on NH's response, I doubt this is true. If I operated a business of comparable scale and had my operation hacked and completely drained of all resources, I wouldn't pretend to know what's going on by putting it into maintenance mode.

Because then this is what happens. Reddit goes nuts and people get ready with their pitchforks. Because if there's one thing in the entire world that gets people more upset than losing money, it's being 90% sure you've lost money, but still having that small hope it may still be there. Because then, whenever you actually find out you DID, in fact, lose money, the actual upset is much bigger than if you had known it from the start.

Also, if they really did get hacked and lost all their money, they've been working with BTC long enough to know that there's nothing they can do. There would be absolutely no way in hell they could recover the funds, so there would be no need to try everything, since there's nothing to try.

In conclusion: Getting hacked would give them zero incentive to play it cool. It would give them all the incentive to just admit it. Whether or not they immediately own up to getting hacked has no influence on their career as a business: it's over regardless.

Exit Scam?

Instead of discussing this myself, I'll quote the post of /u/kinsmore who explained it much more beautifully than I ever could. The full post is here: https://www.reddit.com/r/NiceHash/comme ... y/dquszm8/

Nicehash has been in this market since 2014, and are making an insane amount of money right now. That would be like a bank teller deciding to steal all the cash on hand 3 years into their job where they were recommended to be branch manager soon. It doesn't make any sense, exit scams happen, but generally not to successful, well paying, well setup businesses (which nicehash is)

The other possibility

To me personally, the only thing that would explain everything, the mysterious maintenance, the transferred funds, and the lack of updates from NH is this: They colossally messed up.

Something must've gone terribly wrong during those earlier maintenances where the site itself was up, but certain functions were disabled or not working properly. I have two theories on what exactly could've happened:

They were implementing something new and screwed up.

The company/technology behind their servers/services messed something up.

What exactly, I don't know. But what I've experienced during their earlier maintenances makes this seem all the more plausible.

I don't know about you, but I for one was able to place orders & change prices sometimes, even though I felt like I shouldn't have been able to, during their earlier maintenances. It's possible that while the price change may have gone through, it was logged incorrectly and someone got billed/paid more/less than they should have.

Why transfer all the funds to a different wallet? You may ask. Couple of possible reasons:

They've requested help from outside because they can't handle the situation themselves, but obviously don't want them to be able to snatch a boatload of bitcoins while fixing an issue. This would also explain the lack of updates, since NH wouldn't even know what's happening in this scenario.

They're completely wiping the server and need the funds to be safe.

Something's actually wrong with the service's logic, and they want to prevent it from accidentally sending out funds it isn't meant to send out.

In conclusion: A colossal fuckup is the only thing, from my perspective, that explains the mysterious maintenance, the lack of updates, and the transfer of funds. While it's easy to say they've exit scammed or been hacked, it really just doesn't make a lot of sense if you take everything into account. Pretending to do maintenance doesn't help your dying business if you've been hacked, and exit scamming right now would be the dumbest thing since solar roadways considering all the current (and future) profits they'd miss out on.

TL;DR: Exit scam & hack don't make sense, my bet is on a screwup on their end.
shajek
Pokročilý používateľ
Pokročilý používateľ
Dátum registrácie: Ut 12. Aug, 2008, 12:16

Príspevok od používateľa shajek »

stiv napísal: St 06. Dec, 2017, 20:34 Moze to minat v BTC.
j, a bude dokonca zivota aj jeho deti drzat 55mega v BTC.... jasne ze to podla mna musi na burze nejako predat... ale zaujima ma ako :D
CPU: AMD Phenom X3 720 BE 2,8 GHz @ 3,9 GHz 1,45V @@@ Phenom x4 3,6Ghz 1,375V (batch no. 0905 FPMW)CPU Cooler: Gelid Tranquillo rev.2 MB: Gigabyte 790XTA-UD4 RAM: 2x4GB ADATA Xtreme Series 2000 Mhz 8-7-6-15 tRC 11 CR 1T GPU: Asus EAH5850 DirectCU (985@5200MHz(1300MHz)) Monitory: 2x 24" LCD shit CRT HDD: WD 10EALS, ST Barracuda ST1000DM003 PSU:Seasonic M12II 620W 80Plus OS: Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 x64, Myš: nejaká Canyon Klávesnica : Microsoft Natural Elite, 3DMark Vantage : P16326 3DMark 06 : 21345
LordKJ
Sponzor fóra gold
Sponzor fóra gold
Dátum registrácie: Po 28. Feb, 2011, 11:49

Príspevok od používateľa LordKJ »

ale tak hodit web do maintenance rezimu po hacku je bezna prax
hulo92
Pokročilý používateľ
Pokročilý používateľ
Dátum registrácie: Pi 06. Feb, 2009, 19:50

Príspevok od používateľa hulo92 »

tak do rana to asi nebude
Dear NiceHash users!
Unfortunately, there has been a security breach involving NiceHash website. We are currently investigating the nature of the incident and, as a result, we are stopping all operations for the next 24 hours.
Importantly, our payment system was compromised and the contents of the NiceHash Bitcoin wallet have been stolen. We are working to verify the precise number of BTC taken.
Clearly, this is a matter of deep concern and we are working hard to rectify the matter in the coming days. In addition to undertaking our own investigation, the incident has been reported to the relevant authorities and law enforcement and we are co-operating with them as a matter of urgency.
We are fully committed to restoring the NiceHash service with the highest security measures at the earliest opportunity.
We would not exist without our devoted buyers and miners all around the globe. We understand that you will have a lot of questions, and we ask for patience and understanding while we investigate the causes and find the appropriate solutions for the future of the service. We will endeavour to update you at regular intervals.
While the full scope of what happened is not yet known, we recommend, as a precaution, that you change your online passwords.
We are truly sorry for any inconvenience that this may have caused and are committing every resource towards solving this issue as soon as possible.
stiv
Sponzor fóra gold
Sponzor fóra gold

Rip nicehack.
Obrázok
Lopo
Nový používateľ
Nový používateľ
Dátum registrácie: Ne 18. Aug, 2002, 02:00

Príspevok od používateľa Lopo »

ja som zatial vsetko prenastavil na MinerGate XMR+FCN
maju tiez GUI miner ... dokonca aj pre linux(ak mate Ubuntu alebo Fedoru)
v Arch-u mi nejde, mozno kvoli tomu ze nemam amdgpu driver ale len fglrx
Tron: GB X570 Aorus Ultra, Ryzen 5600X, G.SKILL DDR4 3600 MHz CL18 Ripjaws V (2x32G), Vega64(EK-FC Nickel), 2x LG 32UD99, Samsung 970EVO 500GB + GB GP-GSM2NE3100TNTD + 2x WD Blue 4TB, LG BH16NS55, Creative AE-5PLUS, Nanoxia Deep Silence 5 rev.B, SuperFlower Leadex 80+ Platinum 850W, Logitech G19 + G9x, Creative A520
Belldandy: GB GA-990FXA-UD3 rev1.2, FX-6100, G.Skill ARES F3-1866C10D-16GAB (2x2x8GB), 1050Ti, LG GGW-H20L, Chieftec Matrix BigTower, SuperFlower GoldenKing 80+platinum 550W
Ebi: HP 8560w LY528EA, i7-2670QM 2.2GHz, 16GB DDR3-10600, nV Q2000 2GB, 15,6" fHD, Patriot Burst 960GB SSD
stiv
Sponzor fóra gold
Sponzor fóra gold

Ja som zapol EWBF (nanopool) + MinerGate XMR. V minergate som mal menej H/s v ZCash ako EWBF.

Na nanopoole som ale prvykrat a minergate nepoznam. 😬
wingo
Moderátor
Moderátor
Dátum registrácie: St 01. Sep, 2010, 20:36

Príspevok od používateľa wingo »

Pre ZCASH je už dlho naj EWBF, tam nie je dôvod špekulovať s ničím iným. Ale stiahni najnovšiu verziu (0.3.4b), tá s nanopool v zátvorke je stašia (0.3.2b) s menej funkciami a mierne nižším výkonom. V tej najnovšej si môžeš vybrať aký pool chceš, ja som z nanopool prešiel na flypool, skúšal som najskôr nanopool ale často padal a ukazoval somariny alebo vôbec nič ohľadom štatistík, aj keď share zvyčajne nabiehali ako mali, s tým problém zvyčajne nebol.
Spoiler: ukázať
STEAM: http://steamcommunity.com/id/X-w1n9/

PC1:
Ryzen 5 7600X, Noctua NH-D14+Arctic P14 PWM PST, Gigabyte B650M Gaming X AX, 32GB DDR5 Kingston Fury Renegade RGB @ 6000/28/37/37/30, Gigabyte AORUS RX 6800XT Master 16GB, SSD Kingston Fury Renegade 1TB, Adata XPG Core Reactor 650W, BeQuiet Pure Base 500DX + 3x Arctic P14 PWM PST, LG 42OLEDC21, Gamdias Hermes P3 Brown, Logitech G400, Hifiman HE-4XX + Topping NX4DSD

PC2:
Ryzen 5 5600X, ASUS TUF Gaming B550M-PLUS WiFi, 32GB DDR4 Kingston Predator@3600/16/19/21/36, Sapphire Pulse RX6600 8GB, Toshiba XG3 1TB M.2 NVMe, Seasonic Platinum SS-660XP2, Riotoro Morpheus, ASUS VG279Q, Marvo K605, Rapture ASPIS, Superlux HD-330 + Brainwavz Sheepskin earpads, Edifier WN820NB
stiv
Sponzor fóra gold
Sponzor fóra gold

Mam tu najnovsiu. Mne na flypoole napisalo nejaky error a zavrel sa miner. Mozno som to zle zadal. Neskopirujes tu ten text kde je adresa, port...?

EWBF a flypool som mal aj na zaciatku “manie” a fungovalo to korektne.

Návrat na "Kryptomeny"